Here are a selection of the plugins which will expand and enhance the functionality of WordPress
SEO and Analytics
- All in One SEO – Optimize your site for the search engines.
- Platinum SEO – Alternativ SEO OptimizerFor Your WordPress Sites Same say it’s better than All iI One.
- Google Analytics – This plugin allows you to use the powerful Google Analytics to track your WordPress stats
- Google Analyticator – Google Analyticator easily adds Google Analytics tracking support to a WordPress-powered blog. Google Analyticator also comes with an easily customizable widget that can be used to display specific information that is gathered by Google Analytics using the Google Analytics API.
- Google Sitemap – Create an XML Sitemap – Essential for good SEO.
- WhyDoWork AdSense – WhyDoWork.com Adsense is a WordPress plugin that allows you to insert Adsense ads on your blog without modifying the template.
- WP FollowMe – WP FollowMe is a wordpress plugin that allows you to add a twitter “Follow me” badge on your wordpress blog.
Other Pligins to look at
- Audit Trail – Track your members and what pages they visit inside your membership site.
- BM Custom Login – This helps you create a custom login for WordPress, we have used this plugin for this site.
- FAQ-Tastic – Place a list of FAQ’s on your site.
- WP-Polls – Survey your visitors and get them involved!
- Comment Redirect – Redirect people who leave a comment for the first time to a special page.
- Email Commenters – Build an email list of commenters on a particular post.
- WP Print – Make your posts and pages printable.
- KB Countdown – Create countdown reminders for your members.
- PodPress – Broadcast your audio files.